Waterfront home on Lake Martha-approx. 100 feet...10 minutes west of Smokey Point exit # 206 off I-5, only 1 hour north of Seattle. Great escape to your waterfront home, enjoy kayaking & fishing on this quiet lake. Over 1300 sq ft with 1.75 baths and 2 bedrooms- with two deck areas for outdoor enjoyment.Home has a rustic cabin feeling, lots of character. Storage shed for kayaks & lawn care equip. Minutes to Kayak State Park & golf course Buyers could install a floating dock on existing pilings
Robin Hammond of Windermere Real Estate/ Marysville
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Seattle/Eastside & Snohomish County,
Vol. 37, Issue 07, Page 33.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Basement: Finished Basement
- Heating System: Wall Heating Unit
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Floors: Vinyl Flooring, Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Vaulted Ceilings
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- View: Lake View
- Waterfront: Lake Front